Thursday, October 18, 2007

First ever...

Scrapmojo winner is.....Let me just say, this was so close and so very hard! I know I know you hear that all the time but really it was!!!

The winner of the beautiful Red Velvet Kit is...



Sharmaine!


Congrats girl! You did a fabulous job! Please email me your address so I can forward it to the lovely girls over at Red Velvet!! (scrapmojo@sbcglobal.net)

You all did a great job...Thank you so much for making scrapmojo's first challenge so fun! There are only 2 more days till the next challenge...Its a fun one...Check back in a few hours to play the clue!!

We also have a new addition to our Mojo Girls. I will introduce her tmw along with the sneaks.

I will leave you with a few of our fav layouts...See you all tmw!



10 comments:

Amy Leigh. said...

Congrats Sharmaine!

This challenge was lots of fun. Thanks ladies!
amy (redpepperflakes)

Eeffie said...

Congrats girlie! I will definitely be back to check the next challenge(and maybe even join it)!

Loved to see the other layouts too. Thanks for sharing all that 'mojo'.

Michelle said...

Congrads Sharmaine! Loved your page! =) And thanks to everyone who played along!!

**melissa lee** said...

Congrats!!!!

rosie said...

I love your lo sharmaine! Congratulations....♥

Sharmaine said...

Oh my goodness I am having a heart skipping moment!!! ME!!! Oh my!! Thank you all!!! I loved every single layout that was submitted and am honoured! I loved this challenge and look forward to the next one! Well done everyone, as the layouts submitted were all amazing!!

Michelle said...

Congrats Sharmaine! You did a beautiful job.

Lindsay said...

Congratulations, Sharmaine! Awesome page! Loved the colors you used! I'll second what Michelle said and say a big THANK YOU!! to everyone who joined in on the fun! The next one is going to be great, so stay tuned! :)

Nat said...

Congrats Sharmeine- love your page! That was such a cool challenge! Thanks for picking my LO as one of a favorite. Can't wait to see what you are up to next :-)

Trish said...

Congrats Sharmaine on your win and a fabulous page! Thanks ScrapMojo for a fun challenge! I am pleased my LO is listed as a favorite. That means alot coming from such talented girls! I am looking forward to the next challenge.