Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Say hello...

To 2 wonderfully talented ladies on the Mojo team...

Kristi Lewis



1. What is your “Day” job?
I'm the Department Assistant for Client Solutions @ FIM.

2. Do you have a spouse…children..pets?
I live a happy single life with my three fuzzy kids - Tedi, Kodi and Niner.

3. Do you have a blog that you regularly post on? If so, what is the link.
Blog

4. How long have you been scrap booking?
I have kept scrapbooks since jr. high, but really got into the scrapping industry about three years ago (or so). I started out just keeping memorabilia like movie tickets, notes passed in school, awards and birthday cards in a magnetic album (shutter!) and then after high school I bought my first scrapbook album. Fully embellished with crayon drawn patters. Yikes right?!

5. Where do you find your inspiration for layouts?
I find inspiration everywhere! I keep a notebook in my purse so anytime I come up with an idea I write it down. I get inspiration from music, friends, ads, the daily bustle of a morning commute, the weather, daily interactions, food, family and of course from online blogs and scrapsites.

6. What is your “must-have” item on a layout (other than the necessities)?
I'm a patterned paper whore. I need to have at least two different patterned papers on all of my layouts. And Ink! Ink ink ink!

7. What would you say your scrapping style is? What is your favorite technique?
My scrapping style.....is neatly messy!

8. Can you describe your scrapping process?
I take forever doing a layout. First I pick the photos, then the paper....then I think of the layout of the photos. After that I think of the title and then let the creativity flow in deciding on the embellishments for the layout. I just about never adhere anything until I know it's just the way that I want it.

9. Where can we see more of your work at (online galleries, etc.)
I keep a lot of layouts on www.twopeasinabucket.com, my username is kritters. I also have work posted on MySpace.


.....................................................................................

And Lindsay Duranceau



1. What is your “Day” job? Retail, blah! haha

2. Do you have a spouse…children..pets? A boyfriend, no children, no pets

3. Do you have a blog that you regularly post on? If so, what is the link.Yep, Blog

4. How long have you been scrap booking? Started in January of '07 by making a mini album for my boyfriend for V-Day and began getting "serious" about it in March of this same year.

5. Where do you find your inspiration for layouts?
Everywhere it strikes me! From fellow scrapbookers, products, colors, feelings, etc. :)

6. What is your “must-have” item on a layout (other than the necessities)? Probably notebook fringe and actual scraps, as in if I have a tiny piece of something, I save it and then use it on another LO. Lately, I've hardly used a whole sheet of paper other than for backgrounds! haha

7. What would you say your scrapping style is? Funky Chic! I like inking and outlining things...anything to make stuff stand out! And I really like the look of machine stitching, but I don't have a sewing machine and I don't know how to use one, although I'd like to on both counts :)

8.Can you describe your scrapping process? I take my picture, I sit down at my card table, I grab some PP, place pieces around where I think I'd like them, play around with it for a little while until I decide where at least one piece will definitely go, then I tape it down and go from there...it's all trial and error with me, like a big ol' puzzle! I just keep adding until I think it looks "done".

9. Where can we see more of your work at (online galleries, etc.)On SB.com: Scrapbook.com, my blog, 2Peas: Twopeas and on SIStv: Scrapinstyle



What talent right? That's just 2 of our girls keep coming back to meet the other 5! Don't forget our challenge posts on the 5Th! We have a wicked awesome sponsor for you guys! I cant wait!

10 comments:

willowthewysp said...

They sure are talented!!
Im gonna love this blog!
(even though i vowed to myself i wouldn't be doing any challenges this week!!!)Guess that vow will be broken then!!

Holly said...

Nice to get to know more about you girls! :0) Can't wait until the 5th!

**melissa lee** said...

Can't wait for the first challenge to be revealed!! So exciting!

Trish said...

Congratulations Kristi and Lindsay!

Michelle said...

hello girls..=) nice to meet you! he he...off to check out your blogs...=)

alilydon said...

cool- cant wait to play! I have uploaded your wee blinkie!
http://alilydon.blog.co.uk/

Lizee said...

woo hoo!

Michelle said...

I couldn't sleep last night because I was too busy thinking about that clue. ;)

gudrun said...

Nice to meet you!
:-)

Kelly said...

Kristi rocks the mustache...I heart her ever so