Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Talented girls...

2 More of them.



Lizee A.

1. What is your “Day” job?
I'm a senior office tech for LA Unified School District.

2. Do you have a spouse…children..pets?
Does being Justin Timberlake's imaginary wife count?
I also have one beautiful for legged daughter ,Jasmine. She's the best nap buddy.

3. Do you have a blog that you regularly post on? If so, what is the link.
Blog

4. How long have you been scrapbooking?
3 years

5. Where do you find your inspiration for layouts?
Depends on what type of inspiration I'm seeking. Sometimes music, new photos, conversations, stores such as Anthropologie and Urban Outfitters.My best layouts have been inspired from emotions I'm feeling at that moment. Creating is hands-down the best outlet. And of course fellow scrappers always inspire me and get my mojo juices followin.

6. What is your “must-have” item on a layout (other than the necessities)?
PAINT!

7. What would you say your scrapping style is? What is your favorite technique?
The scrapping style question is always a tough one because I love a little bit of each style that's labeled in the industry. I love to freestyle paint, use lace or vintage pieces to create a shabby chic look, add swirls to get an elegant/romantic feel and I appreciate the clean patterned look a la Ali Edwards.
As I continue to scrap, I'm always learning and growing throughout the process. I don't think I've developed a style that can fall only into one category. Someday I might have a labeled look. As for now I'm enjoying taking bits and pieces and blending it all to make my own creation.

8. Can you describe your scrapping process?
-Brainstorm/Journal in my notebook, pieces of napkins, receipts (depends where Im at)
-Browse through CK Mag or 2ps
-Choose pics
-Choose supplies (the pp selection process takes forever! LOL)
-Snack on cheese
-Pop In a DVD or Turn on Itunes
-and Create!
The whole process takes hours. Im such a turtle scrapper..LOL

9. Where can we see more of your work at (on line galleries, etc.)
2 PS -- User Name :Lizee



-------------------------------------------------------------------------



Marie Ramirez


1.What is your “Day” job?
Mommy!

2. Do you have a spouse…children..pets?
I have 4 children...Raven 11, Rowan 7, Aria 5, Aeden 3. I have one hubby Ronnie and 2 cats Elvis and Priscilla.

3. Do you have a blog that you regularly post on? If so, what is the link.
Blog

4. How long have you been scrapbooking?
little over 3 years when my mother in law passed away. I just started scrapbooking more then one layout a month about 8 months ago.

5. Where do you find your inspiration for layouts?
My kids, outside world, internet and other scrapbookers.

6. What is your “must-have” item on a layout (other than the necessities)?
Hmmm It would have to be using a pen.

7. What would you say your scrapping style is? What is your favorite technique?
I dont have a scrappin style. I like EVERYTHING. It depends on the picture and the paper. And I dont have a fav tech I love them all! LOL!

8. Can you describe your scrapping process?
I start with the paper...Then go thru the pics to see what goes with that paper. After that I have to figure out where all these lovely papers go and then i dig out ALL my stuff and make a huge mess to find the right embellishments! LOL!


9. Where can we see more of your work at (on line galleries, etc.)
Scrapbook.com, scrapinstyle tv, poppyink.com, myspace. Usernames bettiescrapbook.



Yipee tmw I will be introducing the last 3 girls. So come back to see us! Also will be announcing who won the skulls!!

4 comments:

**melissa lee** said...

Beautiful layouts, girls!!! LOVE them!!

Michelle said...

Beautiful works girls! I had no idea that you hadn't been scrapping more often Marie!

Holly said...

Such talented girls! Congrats on making the design team. :0)

dori said...

it better be me damn it! LOL...
cute stuff ladies!