Monday, November 5, 2007

Challenge #3

Boys and ghouls of every age wouldn't you like to see something strange? Come with us and you will see this our challenge of ...... Well Halloween, Christmas, Easter, Valentines Day, Fourth of July... Hahahaha. This challenge was of course inspired by Nightmare Before Christmas. Want to know what it is? Ok ok here we go...

Your challenge is what holiday would you take over and who's boots would you fill? This could be fantasy this could be reality. Example: Easter bunny/Easter or Christmas/Mom. Get it? And your twist...You must use fabric. Ah don't we all love fabric?

We have an awesome sponsor this time around....The sister of scrapbooking....




Scrapinstyle tv!


How awesome is that? Pretty darn awesome!If you wanna win this cool prize make sure your layouts or creations are to us no later then the 15th! Nov 15th that is!

Here is what the Mojo Girls knocked out.

Lindsay


Lizee


Kristi


Micayla


Melissa


Michelle


Jessica


Marie

We all really enjoyed this challenge and hope you will too...Remember Layouts are due Nov 15th! We can't wait to see yours!



P.s. ANYONE can play!

19 comments:

**melissa lee** said...

Woo-hoo!!! Gorgeous layouts, ladies!!!!!

scrappyfairy said...

You girls rock.
Im all over this! yay!

rosie said...

Wonderful layouts DT ♥

Michelle said...

Wow, I'm raelly going to have to think about that one. Super cool that SIS is the sponder! Great layouts girls.

dori said...

sounds like fun! hummm... let me think...

Lindsay said...

This was was definitely a fun one, let's see those layouts everyone! :)

Jammie said...

Hey my guess was pretty darn close! lol. What a cute challenge. I hope I have time to join in again!! Marie, I just love your LO! I am a huge fan myself =) did you see my Halloween pics on my myspace profile? Kaiden made a cute Jack,lol. All of the other DT members did a great job too =)

willowthewysp said...

Mmmm..interesting challenge! Will need to have a bit of a think about this one!
The DT talent never fails to impress me though!
xx

Kellie said...

This is such a cool challenge! I would definately do it, but I don't think I have any fabric. Only a piece of burlap somewhere, so that might not count?
Hmm, darn it, lol.
Anyways great layouts gals!!! :)
*Kellie

rosie said...

Hi Marie && DT,

Here is my take ~ http://memyfamily.blogspot.com/2007/11/challenge-3-scrapmojo.html

This was fun...thanks!

p.s. this may be a duplicate ..my pc is acting up, sorry ~:o(

the Sassy Scrapper said...

Okay guys! Mine's finished! You really made me work for this! Check it out at my Paper Blog. It's called Trading Places.

the Sassy Scrapper *Paper*

Nicole said...

Finally a chance for me to vent about my favorite holiday! Thanks guys!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/16946411@N04/1976639624/in/photostream/

Amanda Kay said...

Well mine's done and posted. I hope you all like it. This challenge was ...well... a challenge lol. Can't wait to see what the next one is!


http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&gallery=1&layout_id=1259732

Nicole said...

Yay, Thanksgiving Song! Wow, my powers are working already.

dori said...

i hope that felt counts as fabric! (or ribbon, does ribbon count as fabric?)
here's mine!
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b262/dori_510/untitled.jpg

Tania said...

my Lyout is here
http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/portfolio/view_layout.php?layout_id=49136&user_id=6717

thanks for the challenge!

Meredith Taylor said...

OMG! I saw this just in time. Okay, my layout will be done before today ends. I swear it! And I will never wait so long to check this blog out again!

Meredith Taylor said...

Okay I'm way cutting it close on this one b/c I realized I was out of 8.5x11 photo paper! Ahhh... but it was definitely a fun one and got some things about Halloween out and scrapped!

You can see it on my blog: Bring Back the Magic

rosie said...

Super layouts ladies~Good luck!

Have a scrapdelicous day.