Saturday, November 3, 2007

The winner!

You ladies made great layouts! I thought they were all really cool and it was so fun to see what you all remembered from the 80's and 90's. Sadly we can only pick one winner and I'm glad it doesn't fall on just me because I would've been stressin! So without further ado the winner of the Scrap Mojo challenge #2 is....



Jenn


Come on down and email me at scrapmojo@sbcglobal.net for your prize from Coordinates Collections! Congrats girl you did a wonderful job on this layout!

Here is some of our favs...



Make sure to come back on Monday for the next challenge and believe me you wont wanna miss it!

7 comments:

Kinsey said...

Congrats Jen! Awesome job, you totally rocked it :)

rosie said...

Jenn, WTG~Great lo. Love you color scheme!!

**melissa lee** said...

Congrats, girlie!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jessica said...

congrats!!!!

Sharmaine said...

Well done Jenn!!!! Great layouts everyone!!

Nicole said...

Congratulations! That's a super cute page!

Lindsay said...

Congrats, Jenn! You're layout was awesome, as was everyone's, it was so hard to pick! EEK! :)