Sunday, November 18, 2007

Winner!!!


I must commend EVERYONE who took the time to scrap our challenge this time around. I know it is a busy month. So really ladies if I could give you all a prize I would!

We loved seeing all your takes on this challenge and the creativity was endless. But there can only be one winner...And that winner is.....


Tania


You did a wonderful job girlie! And who could resist those bunny prints!?! Please Email me at scrapmojo@sbcglobal.net with ur address so we can get that wonderful Scrapinstyle prize out to ya!

We had 2 girls that tied for second and were only one vote off from our winner! I wanna give a special shout out to ....

And here are our favs!



Ok girls make sure u come back tmw I will give you some sneak peeks and we have a guest designer this time around!!! She is one talented girl so you wont want to miss her interview tmw!

Also dont forget our challenge will be posted on the 20th!

10 comments:

Michelle said...

Congrats Tanya! These are all such great layouts.

Rachael said...

ooh! love that one! congrats!!((Haha. i literally just finished my layout like 2 seconds ago...bummer!))

http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/portfolio/view_layout.php?layout_id=49802&user_id=4112

Amanda Ann said...

awesome work ladies!

Lindsay said...

Congrats Tania! Your layout was wonderful! I just love seeing all the layouts everyone creates for these challenges! :)

rosie said...

The wabbit was my choice too...how cute is that ♥ WTG girl!

**melissa lee** said...

Congrats, girlie!!!!!!

Thanks to all of you who played along!!!

Melissa

Tania said...

wow , thankyou so much for choosing me .. i loved your challenge .. and ill be back for the next!

Meredith Taylor said...

Those Bunny Prints are so cute! Great Job! It was so much fun doing this one. I can't wait for the next one! Thanks for the shout out too!

Nicole said...

Congratulations! Very cute idea!

Michelle said...

Congrads!! I loved those little footprints...=)