(Photo by Corinne Dellis)
luciane Folch AKA Lucy
2. What is your ¡°Day¡± job?
My day job is scrapbooking,I work with it:)
3. Do you have a spouse¡¦children..pets?
Yeah I'm happily married with Dennis a swedish sweet guy who is my everything.
No children yet,just Lilly a maincoon cat:)
4. Do you have a blog that you regularly post on? If so, what is the link.
Yep my blog addy is
5. How long have you been scrap booking?
About 3 years now...wow time flies.
6. Where do you find your inspiration for layouts?
Everywere like magazines,clothes even the make up color combo I used once,but SIStv is my biggest source of inspiration
7. What is your ¡°must-have¡± item on a layout (other than the necessities)?
Paint I mean watercolor is in almost all my LOs,I also have to have a black contrast always.
8. What would you say your scrapping style is? What is your favorite technique?
OMG this is a tuff one...
But I call my self paper destroyer.LOL
I don't have any style I think,I just love to create stuff.
Oh and paper destroyer it's just because I love to cute and change the original paper,kind of make my own...
...I never focus on technics actually I just love to have fun with the process...if there's technics involved I don't even notice.
9. Can you describe your scrapping process?
Depends,it can start with a cool pic,a title,a huge feeling to cut new paper or a challenge like this one is what makes me a insane wish to create.
10. Where can we see more of your work (online galleries, etc.)
My online gallery is at SIStv here: