Monday, February 4, 2008

Guest Mojo Girl

Miss Lucy! She is absolutely wonderful! So talented and crafty! We love this girl. Leave her some love and gaze at her beauty!

(Photo by Corinne Dellis)


1.Name
luciane Folch AKA Lucy

2. What is your ¡°Day¡± job?
My day job is scrapbooking,I work with it:)

3. Do you have a spouse¡¦children..pets?
Yeah I'm happily married with Dennis a swedish sweet guy who is my everything.
No children yet,just Lilly a maincoon cat:)

4. Do you have a blog that you regularly post on? If so, what is the link.
Yep my blog addy is
www.luzinhavip.blogspot.com

5. How long have you been scrap booking?
About 3 years now...wow time flies.

6. Where do you find your inspiration for layouts?
Everywere like magazines,clothes even the make up color combo I used once,but SIStv is my biggest source of inspiration

7. What is your ¡°must-have¡± item on a layout (other than the necessities)?
Paint I mean watercolor is in almost all my LOs,I also have to have a black contrast always.

8. What would you say your scrapping style is? What is your favorite technique?
OMG this is a tuff one...
But I call my self paper destroyer.LOL
I don't have any style I think,I just love to create stuff.
Oh and paper destroyer it's just because I love to cute and change the original paper,kind of make my own...
...I never focus on technics actually I just love to have fun with the process...if there's technics involved I don't even notice.

9. Can you describe your scrapping process?
Depends,it can start with a cool pic,a title,a huge feeling to cut new paper or a challenge like this one is what makes me a insane wish to create.

10. Where can we see more of your work (online galleries, etc.)
My online gallery is at SIStv here:
http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/profile.php

7 comments:

Rose Ann said...

Congratulations! Your work is fabulous!

Michelle said...

Cool to have you join us for this one, Lucy! =)

MandyKay said...

YAY Lucy!!!!!

MandyKay said...

YAY Lucy!!!!!

Starlight said...

Thanks girls,I'm so happy to be here:)
XOXO
Lucy

Rosangela Philippsen said...

I love you, an I love your LO's!!!
Dá-lhe Luzinha!!!!!!

Bethany Kartchner said...

Awesome choice girls! I've been loving Lucy on SIS for awhile!