Monday, February 18, 2008

Winner #8 and sneaks

Oh my this was our best turn out ever! Wow! We loved seeing so many wonderful entries! You gave us a run for this kit let me tell you! ha!

But there can only be one winner and that winner is...


We loved everything about this the color the lovely eye candy! Fab! Cristina...Email us ur address for the Scrap For a Cure kit!

Here are our favs. Wonderful job everyone!



On to the sneak peeks. We will not be having a guest Mojo girl this time around due to our dt growth...They (dt) will be announced soon!










5 comments:

Sharmaine said...

yay Cristina!!!
Love the sneekys people!!
Can't wait to see the next challenge and the DT!!!

Mollie said...

awesome!! Can't wait to see the new additions to the DT!! I can't beleive I missed this challenge!

Cristina said...

WOW !!!!! Thanks so much !!! You don't imagine my face when i saw my page was choosen !!!! There was so many of my faved in the other pages that i can't believe you choose me !!! Thanks so much !!!!!
This was a wonderfull challenge to do !! Thanks THANKS (one more time ! hi hi)

Can't wait to see the new DT member (s) ?!!!!!! The sneaks are so yummy !!

Anissa said...

YAY for Cristina!
I was totally diggin' that layout too!

The sneak peeks look fun, but for the life of me, I cant figure out the clue! haha

Lyn said...

looking forward to the new DT being announced! thanks for the sneaks! and thanks for posting the vday challenge LOs!