Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Guest Mojo girl

Our guest Mojo girl is someone who inspires me through her scrapbooking and her tattoos! I love them both. Here she is Christine.



1.Name
Christine Johansen

2. What is your Day job? I work fulltime in a photostore.

3. Do you have a spouse¡¦children..pets?
I live together with my boyfriend. We have a cat named Rambo! (Yes, he is named after Sylvester Stallone, haha!)

4. Do you have a blog that you regularly post on? If so, what is the link.
http://clearxminds.blogspot.com (I try to post every once in a while, I'm a bad blogger :P)

5. How long have you been scrap booking?
Hm. Since the beginning of 2007 I think.. Time flies..

6. Where do you find your inspiration for layouts?Everywhere! Interior magazines, music videos, on the street, on posters, from movies, from pictures. And last but not least; My friends!


7. What is your ¡°must-have¡± item on a layout (other than the necessities)?
THICKERS! I'm a total addict!

8. What would you say your scrapping style is? What is your favorite technique?
It's fun and bright! :D I love to mix lots of different colors together :D And I love to use non-scrapping products like vintage music sheets and vintage book pages. I love to use anything thats scrapable!

9. Can you describe your scrapping process?
I dont think I have a process. Sometimes I want to use THAT paper, or THAT product and sometimes I just have a picture that I want to have in my album. I just glue everything onto my paper and hope for the best, haha. I suck at planning!

10. Where can we see more of your work (online galleries, etc.)
I design for my LSS, so you can find some of my work in their blog: http://www.jungelbloggen.blogspot.com/. I also have a flick-gallery, which can be found here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/clearxminds/ (a mix of both photos and LO's!). And offcourse, I'm on SIStv too; http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/profile_5522.html

Don't forget to leave her some love.

5 comments:

shelly b said...

Yeah for Christine!! She's Awesome!! Can't wait to see what all the ladies did this week!

*fauve* said...

Adore her,she is so funky!Good to have you Christine :D

Amber Risher said...

This girl has some stellar work! Congrats on the GDT!

Amber

patri oliveira said...

I love her work!!

Michelle said...

Glad you're joining us, Christine! =) Way to rock the challenge!