2. What is your Day job? I work fulltime in a photostore.
3. Do you have a spouse¡¦children..pets?
I live together with my boyfriend. We have a cat named Rambo! (Yes, he is named after Sylvester Stallone, haha!)
4. Do you have a blog that you regularly post on? If so, what is the link.
http://clearxminds.blogspot.com (I try to post every once in a while, I'm a bad blogger :P)
5. How long have you been scrap booking?
Hm. Since the beginning of 2007 I think.. Time flies..
6. Where do you find your inspiration for layouts?Everywhere! Interior magazines, music videos, on the street, on posters, from movies, from pictures. And last but not least; My friends!
7. What is your ¡°must-have¡± item on a layout (other than the necessities)?
THICKERS! I'm a total addict!
8. What would you say your scrapping style is? What is your favorite technique?
It's fun and bright! :D I love to mix lots of different colors together :D And I love to use non-scrapping products like vintage music sheets and vintage book pages. I love to use anything thats scrapable!
9. Can you describe your scrapping process?
I dont think I have a process. Sometimes I want to use THAT paper, or THAT product and sometimes I just have a picture that I want to have in my album. I just glue everything onto my paper and hope for the best, haha. I suck at planning!
10. Where can we see more of your work (online galleries, etc.)
I design for my LSS, so you can find some of my work in their blog: http://www.jungelbloggen.blogspot.com/. I also have a flick-gallery, which can be found here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/clearxminds/ (a mix of both photos and LO's!). And offcourse, I'm on SIStv too; http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/profile_5522.html
Don't forget to leave her some love.