Sunday, March 2, 2008

New part 2!

Here are the other 2 Mojo girls!! They are wicked awesome and am so happy they are on the team!



1.Name Shelly Brewer

2. What is your ¡°Day¡± job? High School History Teacher



3. Do you have a spouse¡¦children..pets? I have a husband of almost 7 years! And my sweet furry pups MJ.



4. Do you have a blog that you regularly post on? If so, what is the link. http://shellybrewer.blogspot.com/



5. How long have you been scrap booking? I really have done it my whole life...pictures and magazines and collecting everything.



6. Where do you find your inspiration for layouts? Everywhere...Music...Magazines...Life around me!



7. What is your ¡°must-have¡± item on a layout (other than the necessities)? I love paint! I love little stitches! But it changes depending on my mood and the mood of the LO!



8. What would you say your scrapping style is? What is your favorite technique? Fun and quirky. What ever I'm feeling is what goes on to the LO. I love funky patterns and interesting items so I use them to create a story.



9. Can you describe your scrapping process? I usually start with a picture and then I gather up all the items and paper that will go with it and then I just start moving them around to see what looks good to me. And then I put it down and move on!!



10. Where can we see more of your work (online galleries, etc.)
http://mysweetspuds.com/sitebody/gallery/shelly.htm
http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/profile_445.html
xoxoxo




Blogger is being a butt sooo it wont let me upload Fauve's Pic...Hopefully soon! Sorry Fauve!


1.Name:Fauve van Maanen

2. What is your ¡°Day¡± job?I'm a stay at home mom.

3. Do you have a spouse¡¦children..pets?Yes i have 2 boys called Julian(2005) and Maxim(2007).And two cat's,Chupy and ChuChu.They are sisters but look completely different!

4. Do you have a blog that you regularly post on? If so, what is the link.Yes i have a blog,the link is;fauvevanmaanen.blogspot.com Please come over and visit me,i would like that :D

5. How long have you been scrap booking?I started after the birth of my first child,so almost 3 year now.

6. Where do you find your inspiration for layouts?Online galleries and blogs.I used to buy a lot of the Scrapbook magazines,but there is so much inspiration online that i rather spend my money on some supplies.

7. What is your ¡°must-have¡± item on a layout (other than the necessities)?Lately i am into stapling.I staple on almost all of my layouts!But it isn't complete without any non scrapbook supplies.I love little tags/pictures from packages and clothes.

8. What would you say your scrapping style is? What is your favorite technique?I would describe my style as colorful and messy,but still matching.A fun combination of scrapbook and non scrapbook products.My favorite technique on the moment is distressing edges with a scissor.

9. Can you describe your scrapping process?I look at my pictures and decide what mood i'm in.Then i look for matching paper and shuffle my picture over the paper to make a little sketch in my head.After that i start glueing down my papers and pictures and start looking for matching embellishments.I always know where and what i wan't to do with my title,i think it's important to have a fun and matching title.Last but not least,the journaling.Although i think that some pages don't need journaling,since the pictures already speak for themselfs.

10. Where can we see more of your work (online galleries, etc.)You can find me here;http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/portfolio/view_portfolio.php?type=user&c=178 on SIStv.com



Make sure to leave them some luv!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Yay! Congrats to all of the new Mojo girls!!! Welcome aboard to Mojo train! :) Can't wait to see what you all come up with!

-Lindsay

**melissa lee** said...

Congrats to you two ladies too!!!! YAY!!! The design team is rockin'!!!

Mollie said...

Congrats!! I'm sure I'll love looking at your fab LO's just as much as the other mojo girls here!

Michelle said...

So glad to be working with you girls!