Sunday, May 18, 2008

Guest Mojo Girl

For our next challenge we have an extremely talented F girl as our Guest Mojo Girl! We adore her work! Take the time to get to know her if you don't already.



1. Martha Bonneau

2. I am a store manager for Pier 1 Imports...we sell wicker, candles and other decorative things!

3. I have been married to my husband Bob for 8 years, we have 2 furkids Mugsy and Pixie aka Boo & Pie the Pugs

4. My blog http://mugsyboo.blogspot.com/

5. I have been scrapping for approx. 2 and a half years now.

6. My inspiration comes from many places...shelter & fashion magazines, vintage goodies, catalogs (i.e. Anthropologie, Urban Outfitters, Pottery Barn), music, movies, store window displays to name a few.

7. Lately I am finding I must have fabric or ribbon somewhere on my LOs.

8. My scrapping style is bright and eclectic...I like to mix things together that at first glance don't seem to go together but for some reason end up working!

9. My scrapping process always starts with the photo, I can't even begin to think about starting a LO without a photo for inspiration. Next I start layering on patterned papers, when I get a design I am happy with then I adhere them down. Next comes the title and then the embellishments...I love to cluster and layer the embellishments to add lots of dimension and texture to the LO.

10. You can find more of my work in my gallery at http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/ under my username subbacultcha.

Isnt she wicked wonderful!?!? We think so.

Here are some peeks from our talented Mojo girls!











Wanna see more? Come back the 20Th to play along! You wont wanna miss it.

5 comments:

Sandy said...

awesome! great choice - i think martha has the most amazing style (i have her blog bookmarked and peek at it at least once a week!). can't wait for the next challenge - love you guys!

Lizee said...

ooo..i cant wait to see Martha's layout!

Nan and B.A.G.S. the pug said...

YAHOO! GO Martha! Love hyer style!

Nevis said...

Cool! I'll check back tomorrow! :)

Donna. said...

Oh YAY!!! I <3 Matha's work! I cannot wait to see the challenge!