Yep that's right...The one...The only...Elsie Flannigan! We are so honored to have her as a Mojo girl. She truly is fabulous and just in case you didn't know everything about her, here is her interview!
2. What is your Day job?
Designing is the Love, Elsie line is my full time job. I love working from home. I like to work odd hours so it is great!
3. Do you have a spouse children..pets?
Haha... I don't have any of those. Just lots of friends and a wonderful family! :)
4. Do you have a blog that you regularly post on? If so, what is the link.
Yes. I keep a daily blog... www.abeautifulmess.typepad.com
5. How long have you been scrapbooking?
I've been scrapbooking for about 4 years. I've been doing it as my job now for 3 of those years. It's such a huge part of my life now that it's hard to imagine life without it!
6. Where do you find your inspiration for layouts?
I get inspired by art, music, film and fashion. Lately, it's primarily music (song lyrics) that makes me want to start a new layout.
7. What is your must-have item on a layout (other than the necessities)?
Well, I like to use buttons and hand stitching. I like quirky found objects and I loooove using my typewriter!
8. What would you say your scrapping style is? What is your favorite technique?
My style has changed over the years, but I would say that it is eclectic and very handmade looking. I like it a little bit messy and rough around the edges.
My favorite technique is probably stitching or painting.
9. Can you describe your scrapping process?
Hm... I usually adhere my photos first and work around them. I add lots of texture until it feels done to me. I add journaling last, usually on strips of paper.
10. Where can we see more of your work (online galleries, etc.)
thank you so much! xo. elsie
Come back tmw for the sneak peeks and then on the 5th for the Elsie inspired challenge! Hope you have a wonderful 4th of July!