Monday, August 4, 2008

Guest Mojo Girl

Our Guest Mojo girl has MAD talent. We are so happy to have her. Please leave her some love.


Kara Haupt

2. What is your Day job?
Don't know have one, currently. Still enjoying the loveliness that comes with NOT having a job in high school. I'm on the Scrap for a Cure DT and Hambly DT. :D


3. Do you have a spouse children..pets?
No spouse. No children. Two cats, one of which is very pissy. Gotta lovely the pissy cat, right?

4. Do you have a blog that you regularly post on? If so, what is the link.
oldladyinateenager.blogspot.com

5. How long have you been scrapbooking?
Ever since about age 9ish. I've gotten more into the artsy and "telling the story" aspect of it in the last 14 months.


6. Where do you find your inspiration for layouts?
Lots of it comes from the internet. I'm a blog stalker and love seeing what everyone is up to the in the artsy world. I love how different creative mediums can still be inspring. Nothing like an amazing photo that someone took that makes me scrap, scrap, scrap.

7. What is your ¡°must-have¡± item on a layout (other than the necessities)?
Definitely catalog pictures. My favs are--Anthropologie, Free People, Urban Outfitters, Toast.

8. What would you say your scrapping style is? What is your favorite
technique?
Scrapping style? A little eclectic artsy, with more of a design focus? Ha. I really have no idea! If anyone comes with up with a label, I'd loooove to heart it. :)

Fav. technique is probably sewing. I love creative secret hidden journalling flaps on layouts. It's super easy and quick with a sewing machine.

> 9. Can you describe your scrapping process?

Uhhh... Ha. I definitely like to be inspired to journal or tell the story. Then some new vintage or random goodies to play with. Makes it easier. I play around with a design for awhile. I do not really know what my process is.... This interview is making me have some scrapbooking identity issues. :D


> 10. Where can we see more of your work (online galleries, etc.)

SIS Gallery-- http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/profile_4549.html
Flickr- http://flickr.com/photos/7797093@N08/

Woo! Thanks Scrapmojo! Love this site. :D


Some sneaks for ya.





Come back tmw for the new challenge!

6 comments:

jen renee said...

yayyyyy, kara! i heart you!

Ginger Dougherty said...

Yay for Kara!!! What a rockin chick!!!
Hah...what a great challenge!!!

Michelle said...

How exciting. Thanks so much for joining us Kara! Can't wait to see every one's lo!

metrochic said...

woohoo! i can't wait to see what's up this go round! YAY KARA!

Shannon said...

Welcome to the mojo!!!

Genevieve said...

LOVE her. Huge fan, can't wait to see what she comes up with!