Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Guest Mojo Girl

WE have a fabulous Artist joining us this challenge. She is not only an amazing artist but an amazing person.

Cindy Ellen Russell


2. What is your Day job? I work as a staff photographer for the best newspaper the Honolulu Star-Bulletin. I love my job!

3. Do you have a spouse children..pets? My pets and occasional peeves are: Craig and Cheo. Spouse: Is that something that lives on your pets?

4. Do you have a blog that you regularly post on? If so, what is the link. I believe that I am the only person on planet earth without one.

5. How long have you been scrapbooking? Since the birth of our daughter five years ago...

6. Where do you find your inspiration for layouts? Everywhere. It surrounds us!

7. What is your must-have item on a layout (other than the necessities)? Tape. But, then again, that maybe a necessity...

8. What would you say your scrapping style is? What is your favorite technique? Clean, with a lot of attention to detail with a splash of messy. My favorite technique is *trying* new techniques, products, projects and having fun...

9. Can you describe your scrapping process? Anything goes. Since I dabble in all sorts of styles my process differs from layout to layout. Most come easy and are fun. Then there are a few that are like passing kidney stones and are painfully slow-going. When this happens I like to start a secondary layout next the one that is going slow. If something doesn't work on one layout then it goes onto the other. It's surprising at what comes out on the "subconscious" layout...

10. Where can we see more of your work (online galleries, etc.)
http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/profile.php

She is adorable! Here are some sneaks!










Come back tmw for challenge #20 and the beautiful pages the dt have made!

1 comment:

*fauve* said...

She is the best of the best and i adore her to pieces!It's so fun to have her with us on this challenge!!