Saturday, September 20, 2008

Guest Mojo Girl

So we had a little bit of a crisis and this girl saved the day! She is awesome and great! Hehehe!



1.Name Crystal

2. What is your Day job? I'm a stay at home mom of 3 boys. 13, 5, and almost 2.


3. Do you have a spouse children..pets? Yes a Hubby and the three boys above.. I also have a Yorkie named Bud.



4. Do you have a blog that you regularly post on? If so, what is the link.
No one ever goes there so I'm no really regular at it

5. How long have you been scrapbooking?
3 years maybe 4 now

6. Where do you find your inspiration for layouts?

7. What is your ¡°must-have¡± item on a layout (other than the necessities)?
GLIMMER MIST I cant tell you enough how much I love that stuff!!!

8. What would you say your scrapping style is? What is your favorite
technique?
I don't know for sure. I do what I feel like doing. Right now I tear a lot of papers and spray with glimmer mist like mad.

9. Can you describe your scrapping process? I usually find a pic I like or I buy a new paper that I know I have a pic for. Or Ill lay a bunch of junk down and see what happens

10. Where can we see more of your work (online galleries, etc.)
My SIS portfolio

♥♥♥

2 comments:

Ginger Dougherty said...

Yay for Crystal!!!!
Let's give it up for her with a whoot whoot!!!
You go girlie

Crystal said...

awww thanks I cant wait to see what everyone does with this one. It is a awesome prompt