1. Name Amy Tan(gerine)
2. What is your day job? My name is Amy Tan but my company name is Amy Tangerine. The main aspect of my company for the past 6 years has been a line of crafty women's tee shirts sold in high-end boutiques and departments stores. We've sold to Bloomingdales, Neiman Marcus and Barney's NY Japan. Currently our main focus is the boutique business in resort areas and we also have a line of childrens' tees that are sold at celebrity favorite, Kitson Kids. I'm a fashionista at www.Scrapinstyletv.com and a contributing design team member for American Crafts, and love the balance of work and play.
3. Do you have a spouse/children/pets? I have 2 Jack Russell Terriers that are my kids for now. Buster is 3 1/2 and Bamboo is 2 1/2. Buster basically showed up at our doorstep and was on his way to the shelter when we took him in with open arms. Bamboo was given to us as a gift a year later when she was just 7 weeks old. Calm and cool as a cucumber, Buster is a wonderfully talented little rascal, while Bamboo is a typically hyper JRT.
4. Do you have a blog that you regularly post on? www.amytangerine.blogspot.com
5. How long have you been scrapbooking? A year and half
6. Where do you find your inspiration for layouts? My inspiration comes from my mood, the photos and the products I have on hand. For as long as I can remember, I loved arts & crafts and have been addicted to cutting stuff out of magazines for ages. I love getting new magazines in the mail and cutting them up, as well as new products either in the mail or from fun scrapbooking stores.
7. What is your must-have item on a layout (other than the necessities)? I'm into unexpected little details, whether it be some random stitch or sticker, it's fun to look at a page and see something a bit quirky.
8. What would you say your scrapping style is? What is your favorite technique? My style is usually colorful, a bit random with a twist. My favorite technique changes frequently, but I like clustering goodies together and adding just a little bit of embroidery to my pages.
9. Can you describe your scrapping process? A delightful mess in the making. I get inspired by a photo (or photos) and by papers and products. Then I just start layering and then use rub ons and stickers and fun embellishments.
10. Where can we see more of your work (online galleries, etc.) http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/profile_4301.html
Now for the winner!This layout was just beautiful! We loved all the bits and colors!
Maisa send your address on over to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Now for our favs...
Thank you everyone for playing along with us EVERYONE did a wonderful job! Come back tmw for our next challenge!