Thursday, November 6, 2008

Guest Mojo Girl



Name? Wendy Rago

What is your Day job?

I own and operate Bad Girls Kits, which is my love and my passion. I have always been involved in the arts, and to now be able to create kits every month is so awesome! My forte is mixing the unexpected and vintage to keep it fresh and to keep you girls challenged. I also have an online store at Bad Girls which keeps me pretty busy too. Make sure you come on over and play with us...we like new friends!


Do you have a spouse children..pets?

I have been married to Peter who is truly my soul mate for 16 years now. We have 3 gorgeous children, Ariana, Peter Jr., and Angelena, and one very (thank goodness) low maintenance pet Desert Tortoise appropriately named Shelley.



Do you have a blog that you regularly post on? If so, what is the link.

http://wendyrago.typepad.com/bad_girls/



How long have you been scrapbooking?

I started on this wonderful journey of scrapbooking about 8 years ago and I never looked back. I have met the most wonderful people and I continue to be in awe of this fabulous art!


Where do you find your inspiration for layouts?

Mostly in my head....I really don't look to anything external...I think the supplies alone fuel my inspiration...they speak to me. ;)

What is your ¡°must-have¡± item on a layout (other than the
necessities)?

Gotta have flowers and decorative stick pins. OH....and don't forget the cardboard!!!



What would you say your scrapping style is? What is your favorite
technique?

Eclectic....always mixing it up. My favorite technique??? Hmmmm....I don't really have one.....I have many, but if I had to choose just one, I would have to say mounting cut out paper on cardboard...I love dimension and this is my favorite way of creating it and recycling at the same time!

Can you describe your scrapping process?

What's that??? lol....I don't really have a process....or is "putting as much stuff on the page as you can" a process??? hehehehhehehe....I honestly never make plans...I sit down and just reach for whatever is in site...somehow it's going to work!

Where can we see more of your work (online galleries, etc.)

http://www.badgirlskits.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=3

No comments: