Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Winner!

Wonderful, wonderful work everyone! We loved looking at all your creations and we had a very hard time choosing one winner. In the end this one really caught our eye and made our heart skip a beat. Congrats to...




CocoCricketsMama! Awesome work! Please send your mailing address to scrapmojo@sbcglobal.net.


Here are some more of our fav pages!



Come back on the 5TH to see our next challenge.

Don't forget we are still looking for a few Mojo girls so send in your submission. We have had many apply! Don't let this pass YOU by!

6 comments:

Ladybastard said...

woooooooooooow this page is fabolous!!!
*-*

Diane B. said...

Wow! Great choice! Love it! I miss joining in on these challenges so I'm looking forward to your next one!

Beth Perry said...

OH yeah!! I love CocoCricket!!! Yeah! She is soooo awesome!

Electra said...

I couldn't agree more, this win is well-deserved, that's a terrific page!

soulchild said...

very cool !!!

Sarah said...

Awesome!! Cococricket is my best-est friend! I'm so glad she one with this awesome layout!!!