Tuesday, May 5, 2009

challenge 34

Happy Cinco De Mayo! This challenge is brought to you by this exact day. Have you ever wanted a day that you could just party till you couldn't party anymore? What kind of party would you have? Who would you have that party with? What would your party be called? We want you to make a party layout. It can be any kind of party past present or future. Go wild! The second part of your challenge is to be inspired by Cinco De Mayo.

Our sponsor this time around is none other then Coordinates Collections. They have fabulous kits and wonderful msg boards. Make sure to check them out!


Need some wild party inspo to get your mojo flowing? Check out what the girls came up with.

Beth


Melissa


Simona


Theresa


Jennifer


Dani


Danielle




Crystal


Marie


What would your day be? Make sure to have your link posted by the 15Th.

10 comments:

Kristi said...

HA! These are fab, and I love that I got to see Crystal's card IRL!

I might just have the perfect photo for this! :)

danilouwho said...

whooooohoo! Love the projects girls!

JessiW said...

Great projects!! I love all the inspiration. Thanks to Dani for getting me to come over here and check it out. Here is mine:
http://jessiscorner.blogspot.com/2009/05/challenge-crazy.html

Francesca said...

Loved this theme, here's my Layout!! this is my very first time on this blog :-)
http://frangia76.blogspot.com/2009/05/challenge-34-scrapmojo.html

Michelle said...

Everything looks great ladies! And I agree, it was super cool to see Crystal's card irl! :D

*Paint & Ink Chick* said...

WooHoo! These are awesome ladies. Hated I couldn't play this round:( Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with. Happy Scrappin!

Pallina e Sonia said...

hi!! i had a bday party with mexican food and drinks.. so it was just perfect :D
here my page: http://amichescrappose.blogspot.com/2009/05/sfide-di-maggio.html

thanks girls for let us play with you!!!

by paLLina

Sarah C said...

What a fantastic challenge and gorgeous examples.

My LO can be found here. Thank you xoxo

Crystal said...

I love what everone has done so far :) This is such a fun challenge!

Haberdawoman said...

OK, so I completely forgot to link my layout until today. The inspiration on this blog is off the chain! Here is my take.

http://thescrappynessinme.blogspot.com/2009/05/challenge-34-at-scrapmojo.html

Good luck to all the ladies :)