Monday, May 4, 2009

Guest Mojo Girl

She has played along with us many many times and we love her work. We know you will too. Why not get to know her a little better...


1.Name? Beth Perry, but my friends call me B (and if you happen to be mama to a coco or a cricket, then you call me BP)

2. What is your Day job? I work inside sales/account management for a label manufacturing facility in St. Louis

3. Do you have a spouse children..pets? I have a dog who has been with me for 10 years. Her name is Miya and she IS my baby. lol

4. Do you have a blog that you regularly post on?
http://ilovedirtylaundry.blogspot.com/

5. How long have you been scrapbooking? For about 5 years now

6. Where do you find your inspiration for layouts? The most random things will inspire me. It could be anything from going antique shopping to a topic that speaks to me and I must get it recorded and down on a page.
7. What is your "must-have" item on a layout (other than the necessities)? Right now I am so into everything vintage. I love adding little unique finds, lace, buttons, etc.

8. What would you say your scrapping style is? What is your favorite technique? Well... I have been told that I have a funky-grunge style. And that has just stuck with me. I have just started dipping my hands into glimmer misting and I am loving it.

9. Can you describe your scrapping process?No, I really can't. hahaha It is different from one day to the next. But, I will tell you that I MUST have Pandora playing on my laptop and I enjoy drinking wine while I scrap.

10. Where can we see more of your work (online galleries, etc.) I am at flickr (http://www.flickr.com/photos/22567929@N02/), SIS (http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/profile.php) and Vintage Plum (http://www.vintageplum.com/).
Make sure to come back tmw for our new challenge!

7 comments:

Beth Perry said...

Who is that crazy girl you got guest designing??!! Geez...this place is going downhill!!!



hahahaha
;P

Euphoria said...

can't wait to see what you come up with Beth!!

Chrispea said...

Alright Beth, congrats!!

Simona said...

Yey!!! So happy to have B with us :-)!!!!

danilouwho said...

Yay Beth!!!!

Jenny Bessonette said...

Congrats B! I am so proud of you!!

leila bentahar said...

congrats Beth!!I will be waiting too!!
;)