1.Name? Beth Perry, but my friends call me B (and if you happen to be mama to a coco or a cricket, then you call me BP)
2. What is your Day job? I work inside sales/account management for a label manufacturing facility in St. Louis
3. Do you have a spouse children..pets? I have a dog who has been with me for 10 years. Her name is Miya and she IS my baby. lol
4. Do you have a blog that you regularly post on?
5. How long have you been scrapbooking? For about 5 years now
6. Where do you find your inspiration for layouts? The most random things will inspire me. It could be anything from going antique shopping to a topic that speaks to me and I must get it recorded and down on a page.
7. What is your "must-have" item on a layout (other than the necessities)? Right now I am so into everything vintage. I love adding little unique finds, lace, buttons, etc.
8. What would you say your scrapping style is? What is your favorite technique? Well... I have been told that I have a funky-grunge style. And that has just stuck with me. I have just started dipping my hands into glimmer misting and I am loving it.
9. Can you describe your scrapping process?No, I really can't. hahaha It is different from one day to the next. But, I will tell you that I MUST have Pandora playing on my laptop and I enjoy drinking wine while I scrap.
10. Where can we see more of your work (online galleries, etc.) I am at flickr (http://www.flickr.com/photos/22567929@N02/), SIS (http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/profile.php) and Vintage Plum (http://www.vintageplum.com/).
Make sure to come back tmw for our new challenge!