Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Winner and some News

Our winner for our last challenge is...Sonia!



Make sure to send us a email to scrapmojo@sbcglobal.net and we will get your code for you soon.

Our favs..



We have some news. Mojo is taking a little break from our regularly posted challenges. Don't worry we will be back July 1st with a brand new challenge and Guest Mojo Girl. We do however have some changes. We will only be doing one challenge a month instead of the 2 we normally do. This gives you longer to do them. Make sure to follow this blog so you can find out the minute we post a new challenge. Hope to see you all July 1st.

xoxo

5 comments:

Simona said...

wow, congrats Pallina :-)!!!!

Pallina e Sonia said...

OMG!!! thanks so much!!! :D

by paLLina

Marit said...

For me, one challenge a Month is wonderful!!! I usually have time problems... and I think I will play more when I have more time to finish it. I noticed I didn't do the last ones because of the lack of time... so YEAH!!! You'll see me around more!

Electra said...

You will be missed, but it's much deserved break. Enjoy, ladies!

Pallina e Sonia said...

woooooow i am so happy!!!!