Friday, January 1, 2010

Challenge 4-0 !

What a great way to bring in the new year our 40Th challenge! I hope you and your family brought in the new year with style. My challenge to you this time around is scrap a "new" new year pic. I wanna see what your new year looked like this time around. The second part of the challenge is to journal. Tell me how great it was. List your hopes and goals for this new year.

You will be playing for a rockin kit from....

We love them and know you love them too.


Our Mojo girls obviously couldn't do this challenge as the new year just got here but we will be back next challenge to rock them out with you. Post your links to us no later then the 25Th of this month! Happy New Year!!!!

ETA: Melissa managed to get a page completed and here it is!


♥♥♥

10 comments:

Crystal said...

aww way fun I was just looking at pictures from lastnight

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

BlueMoonScrapbooking said...

Fabulous layout!

Melissa said...

Awesome awesome challenge, got me to think outside the box with the pics!

http://scrapznstuff.blogspot.com/2010/01/missing-my-mojo.html

Melissa said...

And I just realized, wow...my LO looks a lot like Melissa's! I guess I was super duper inspired! :)

Nina said...

Hi! Thanks so much for the inspo! I took these photos of a wall at a local mall recently and had no idea how to scrap them.

http://creatinginsolitude.blogspot.com/2010/01/scrapmojo-challenge-40-new.html

Thanks again and Happy New Year!

*hugs*
Nina

euphoria said...

here is my Lo- our nite out for new years eve and this was our 1st 2010 kiss!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/10566707@N07/4274176199/

Nina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lee said...

OK and now to post in the CORRECT challenge...duh Lee...

Here's mine - rad challenge girls!

http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/portfolio/view_layout.php?layout_id=199407&user_id=1956

Cheers,
Lee :)